Recycled afghan project continues

One of the early pieces of my recycled afghan project that was sewn on came down; I found it in the street and rescued it.  I replaced it with another one (I am now buttoning them on instead.)  And then I left another one further down the street from it.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in yarn graffiti and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s